1. How to use Advanced Translation
You can look up the meaning of words while reading text on PDF files.
- Open the PDF files in Chrome
- Highlight the word or phrase you want to lookup
- Right-click >> eJOY eXtension >> Advanced Translation
Watch the video below to know how to use Advanced Translation to look up words
- To open a PDF file in Chrome >> go to the folder containing the file >> right click on the file >> select Open with Chrome.
- Please note that you can only use eJOY eXtension for PDF files if you read them on Chrome or Coc Coc browser.
2. Advanced Translation Popup Guide
1 – Edit: Edit the original text or copy/paste additional text to the box tiếng Anh.
2 – Highlight & Add: Highlight the main words/ phrases you want to learn and add to your Phrasebook
3 – Google Translate, Microsoft Translate, IPA (IPA phonetic transcription)
4 – History: Your lookup history and the source link where you looked up a certain word
5 – Click on any word to look up its meaning