eJOY Learning is an Edtech startup with 1 million users all over the world. Every week, nearly 450,000 users are using our app and extension to explore authentic English content from Youtube, Netflix, Coursera to improve English skills and broaden their knowledge and advance their profession growth at the same time.
We are looking for a creative content marketing executive who has a passion for education and content creation and then together with us spreads the lifelong learning spirit in a sustainable way.
If you feel good vibes when you read our brief below, please look for the full JD and send us your CV with your portfolio to our mail address [email protected] .
We build and grow eJOY with the belief that each of us was born with a lifelong learning spirit. We want to build products that make learning accessible, fun, and meaningful, that make every one eager to learn AGAIN.
We have so many inspiring stories from our learners to tell. We helped Viet Hoang Tran achieve the required English score to get accepted to the Fulbright scholarship. One of our learners got back her passion for English learning and that granted her access to an account job in a Korean company, which then doubled her salary. We also have a student who started his English learning journey at zero with eJOY as his companion, and now he has become an English teacher with the lifelong learning spirit.
We wish to have you join our team to plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love. To be prepared for the long journey ahead with us, please equip yourself with these:
- A healthy lifestyle
- A growth mindset
- Empathy, intrapersonal skills, and interpersonal skills
- Writing skills, good aesthetic sense, and good taste in music
- Computer literacy / tech geek
- Sustainable mojo: sustainable marketing, sustainable living
- Ability to express thoughts, ideas, feelings in writing, drawing, image, motion, music
- A solid background of marketing
- Work with manager to plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Work with team to brainstorm content ideas for different marketing campaigns
- Compose consistent and engaging product messages across platforms, including app, web, stores, social media, and other channels
- Write search engine optimized (SEO, ASO) copy – write (eJOY blog, Facebook, Reddit, Quora, Twitter, Instagram)
- Report daily on performance of marketing campaigns, including social media content, and other channels content
- Work with team to ensure all external contents are created with social media best practices and specifications
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies
- Healthy and sustainable lifestyle,
- Growth mindset
- Passion for education, share our mission: nurture lifelong learning
- Experience in global market & expertise in local market
- Empathetic, good at interpersonal skills ,
- Good at intrapersonal skills
- Tech geek or good at computer literacy , Canva
- Data driven and critical thinking
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Big picture thinking
- Good at writing
- Good aesthetic sense
- Good taste in music
- Solid background of marketing and related fields
- Understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across the biggies, Facebook, Tiktok, Instagram and Youtube.
- Has a portfolio of published articles, images (you will be asked to provide your portfolio in the first round)
- Great environment, where we care about your development and the society’s development as well as we care about the work.
- Work in a small Agile team always looking to self-improvement, lifelong learning, and sustainability
- An opportunity to build a business that nurtures lifelong learning with local and global advisors across various domains, including marketing, education, and technology.
- No-bullshit, data-driven and transparent environment
- Salary: competitive
- Healthy Lunch & Afternoon Tea-break for you to stay Fresh
- Team building: discovery travel to natural beauty spots
- Step 1: Send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to the email – [email protected] (The email subject should be as follows: YOUR FULL NAME Content marketing Executive).
- Step 2: If you are among the top candidates selected for the job, we will contact you to schedule an interview. If you’re a university senior/graduate, you may be required to take an assessment test before proceeding to the interview round.
- Step 3: A job invitation will be sent to the chosen candidate via email/ or telephone. The recruitment process should take no more than 2 weeks.
For further questions, feel free to contact us via the email mentioned above. Many thanks!