I. What is eJOY’s method to learn new words?
1. Learn new words from real context
You will learn new words while reading newspapers, browsing the web, Facebook or watching TV, YouTube, Netflix… eJOY eXtension enables you to study new words from online courses such as Udemy, Coursera, KhanAcademy. These new words will be learned in a real context such as daily communication or academy.
2. eJOY apply Spaced Repetition method
eJOY eXtension will automatically suggest and remind words that you need to study every day. eJOY also tracks your master point of each word to keep you motivated.
3. Practice 4 skills for each word to memorize effectively
- Listening skill: All videos are English native standards to help you pronounce exactly
- Speaking skill: Practice pronunciation with Games on eJOY App and eJOY Go.
- Writing skill: Practice writing with Writing game on eJOY Go or Fill-in-the-blank game on eJOY App
- Reading skill: Use eJOY eXtension to look up a definition, the pronunciation of a word in a specific context.
II. Basic features of eJOY eXtension to study new words
1. Look up and Translate
- Look up words and phrases on newspapers, blog, web, Facebook
- Inline translation feature – Lookup and display a quick translation