1. Watch videos
- Watch videos and look up new words. You can also save those words to your eJOY wordbook for further review
There are 3 different exercises to practice listening skills:
- Complete transcript: Choose the correct answer to complete the video transcript
- Basic Quiz: Practice your listening comprehension skills. Choose the correct answer for each question. There are 4 basic questions.
- Advanced Quiz: Practice your listening comprehension skills. Choose the correct answer for each question. There are 2 advanced questions.
Notice: In this section, you’ll be allowed to see the video script or you can watch the video again in case you can’t answer the given question.
In this section, you’ll be able to learn one grammar pattern that requires more attention. This grammar pattern is clearly explained and you can see the examples from the video where this grammar pattern is used.
Besides, there are 4 different types of exercises to practice this grammar pattern:
- Complete transcript: Choose the best answer to fill in the blank.
- Multiple choice: Choose the best answer for each question
- Yes/ No: Decide if the given sentences are grammatically right or wrong
- Matching: Match the items on the right to the suitable items on the left
- Overview: 8 keywords/ phrases in the video. You can click on the “8 words” button to see more details about these words and save them to your wordbooks.
- Flashcard: Click on the card or press Space to flip and see the word definition
- Fill in the blank: Listen and complete each sentence with one of 8 keywords/ phrases
- Complete Sentence: Arrange the given words/ phrases to make sentences
- Paragraph: Select an appropriate word/ phrase to fill in each blank. There are 8 options and 5 blanks that need filling up.