You can easily track your learning progress at the Performance screen.
These are some statistics to track:
1. General learning status
- Streak – a measure of how consistently you use eJOY. A streak starts at zero and increases by one for each day the user meets their daily XP goal. It resets to zero when the goal is missed.
- Mastered – Total words that you have already mastered
- Words – Total saved words
- Current Streak – Total days up to now that you complete Daily Goal continuously
- Longest Streak – The highest streak that you have ever hit
2. Goal Check – to track your daily target
For example, if your Daily Goal is 6.000XP which meant that you have to add at least 3 new words and watch 2 videos, as well as play 5 games to complete your goal that day.
- Weekly Status – to track your weekly progress
Green circles are the days that you complete your daily goal
3. New Word Journey – a graph to show you how many new words added per day
- Total Words Added – total new words saved that week
- Words Mastered – total words that you mastered that week