Have you been looking for an English-speaking partner online for a long time and found no one available? Here we have thousands of English learners who are looking for you. Spend your time with us to understand how we work and how to find your perfect online English-speaking partner.
1- What makes it work for you?
- We help you find your ideal partner who has something in common with you:
- same English level
- same generation
- same time slot
- the same level of confidence in the topic you choose
- You and your partner both have time to prepare for the topic before the meetup. For example, you two will watch and do exercises on eJOY with the suggested videos; both answer the recommended questions that follow the IELTS format. This helps you keep your conversation as long as one hour. Amazing, isn’t it?
- After the talk, you will receive your recording file, the converted script. This helps you learn from your mistakes and from your partner as well.
- And then you will find yourself have new friends from different countries around the world.
- You can try as many topics as you want. For each topic, you can have as many meetups as you can. Gradually, you will become super confident in a wide range of topics.
2 – What do you need to do?
Step 1 – You pick a topic from our list under the 4th section below.
Step 2 – For each topic, you:
- watch & do exercises with the suggested videos on eJOY
- learn new vocabularies
- answer the recommended questions
Step 3 – When you are ready, please fill in the check-in form at the bottom of the page for your chosen topic. We will help you find your perfect partner.
Step 4 – We will connect you and your partner via Skype to confirm the time and date. On the meetup date, you two will call each other to talk about the given topic with the meetup guide.
Step 5 – After the talk, receive your recording file, the script, and the suggested improvements from eJOY admin. Save new words you learn from the talk. Prepare for the next topic.
For each topic, you can check in as many times as you want. Each time you may talk to different partners from around the globe.
3 – What are the requirements?
- Your English level is A2 or above
- You have a Skype account and a stable network
- You do your homework before the meetup to make it successful.