A. Select a video with eJOY Categories
1. Choose your favorite categories
Target: You will learn interesting video content. All videos on eJOY App are classified into different categories and levels. First, you can access your favorite categories in two ways:
- Option 1: In the Category section, tap on See All to see all categories. Then tap on Favorite to see the list of your favorite categories. Select any category of your choice and browse a video to watch in this category
- Option 2: Scroll down, you will see all your favorite categories with featured videos in each category. To see all the videos, tap on See all.
Note: Only your favorite categories are displayed on the Video screen. However, you can reorganize this your way.
Read more: How to set up your learning mode
2. Choose level and duration of the video
Target: Please remember to choose a video that is not too easy or too difficult for you. The video should be no longer than 5 minutes and you can switch to the longer ones once you get familiar with learning English on eJOY.
Tap on the icon Filter right beside English Levels to filter videos by Levels, Duration and Status.
You can select more than one option for the Levels filter. The total number of videos in these selected levels will be displayed at the bottom. Tap on the button if you want to see the video list.
With the Duration filter, you can only choose one length of time.
3. Select a video
Target: After filtering out all the levels and duration that suit your needs, a list of videos will be displayed. Choose a video and read the video description to have a general idea of the video. Tap on Home to see the video’s vocabulary analysis. Use this analysis result to decide whether or not it’s the right video for you.
B. Select a video on eJOY Courses
Target: Videos on eJOY courses are grouped into specific study goals and levels. For examples: Travel English for Beginner, Famous Ted talks, Pronunciation for Intermediate, English interview for employees…
Steps to follow:
- Tap on See all
- Select Topics and/ or Levels to filter
Tap on icon “+” to select.
- To filter out the levels, tap on Levels on the right. You can choose more than one level.
- To delete these options, please tap on Reset or press on each selected options again.
- After filtering out courses by Levels and Topics, you now can select one favorite course to start learning. Each course is organized into different Units. Select a Unit and tap on the video in this Unit to practice.