EJOY extension helps display two subtitles at the same time, helping you learn a foreign language more effectively when watching movies and videos on YouTube, Netflix, Ted …
How to turn on dual subtitles?
Step 1: Open a video with 2 or more subtitles
Step 2: Click on the GlotDojo icon (1) to set up upper and lower subtitles.
Step 3: Watch the movie with bilingual subtitles
Upper subtitles settings
(2) Select Upper subtitles
(3) Subtitles: Select to turn on the upper subtitles
(4) Language: Select a language for the upper subtitles
(5) Blur subtitles
(6) Set the font size and the font format for the upper subtitles
Lower subtitles settings
(7) Turn on/off Lower subtitles
(8) Subtitles: Check to turn on the subtitles
(9) Language: Select a language for the lower subtitles. (If subtitles in this language is not available, eJOY will automatically translate to this language from the main subtitles using Google Translate).
(10) Customize other settings: Blur subtitles, font size and format text
When you set turn on two subtitles, the result will be something like this.