You can adjust audio speed and choose your preferred speaking voice. Here’s how to do that:
Step 1: Access the audio reader feature and click on the setting icon on the reading bar
Step 2: Change speaking voice and the speed of the audio
Choose your preferred speaking voice:
In the left-side navigation menu, select Speak
(1) Preview voice: Click to select a voice of your favorite in the list -> Press Preview Voice to hear a sample from the chosen voice.
(2) Free: Free voices
Adjust the speed of the audio
In the left-side navigation menu, select Speed
(1) Use the circle icon and drag it horizontally to adjust the voice speed. Default speed is 500WPM – 500 words/ minute
- Drag the circle to the right for faster speed levels
- Drag the circle to the left for slower speed levels
(2) 500WPM: Displayed speed level according to the adjustments
(3) Preview Speed: Click to hear an audio sample after adjustments.
Note: You can adjust the audio speed right on the reading bar by clicking on the speed icon (1) => move the mouse pointer to the speed controller (2) => hold the mouse and drag vertically to adjust the audio speed.