Before reading the job description, I bet you’d love to read our story about how our team eat, play, and love together every day.
First, we do not go to work as you may think.
We go to our second home where we can play, try new things, and take care of each other.
You and I, we both have 24 hours per day, 8 hours for sleeping, 8 hours for working, and the last 8 hours for eating, travelling. In order to have a fulfilled day, we need to have 24 hours of enjoyment. That’s why we want our working hours to become our playtime, and treat our colleagues as our brothers and sisters. We spend our precious 8 hours on loving and playing, we have no time for hate.
Second, we do not have troubles or problems as you may guess.
We have challenges, and we embrace challenges. We have come to many dead ends. But we do not fear. Instead, we laugh, we learn. We go back to the start and we continue our adventure till we find our treasure.
The final treasure is nothing special but our happy moment together. There’s no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. Therefore, wherever we go, whatever we do, we still reach our goal – the goal of Happiness.
Last but not least, we do not sell as if selling is the only way.
We share the best. We deliver the WOW. Our true award is when our users achieve their learning goals. Our true success is when our users have fun in learning, be inspired, and positive about life and development.
Do you share the same thoughts with us? Are you looking for a soul mate rather than a so-so co-worker?
If our story touches your heart and soul, drop us a message and let us welcome you home. We have been waiting for you for so long.
Content Writer Job Description
eJOY is a young and enthusiastic startup. We are developing Ed-tech products which help language studying become a joyful journey. We are currently looking for a Dedicated Content Writer to join our Content team and help us deliver the best knowledge to our English learners’ community.
eJOY English is a multi-platform English learning app. It aims at providing English learning methods in a fun and joyful way.
What you’ll do:
- Write – Write – Write, in both English and Vietnamese to help English learners from all over the world to have a fun, joyful and inspiring learning journey.
- Work with Content team on the Content calendar for each month.
- Research insights into your target readers (English learners):
- Conduct intensive keyword research to understand readers’ behaviours and their needs.
- Conduct several surveys to listen to your readers’ problems.
- Write email content to nurture learners’ motivation to improve their English skills
- Create creative digital marketing materials such as landing pages, promotion contents, push notifications on the mobile app to promote eJOY English learning solutions.
- Not only present your ideas, thoughts in letters, you also learn to show them in images, videos, or other design materials. We have so many ways to express our messages.
You can visit our blog to get an idea of what our writing looks like
- Matching Headings Question – A Complete Guide [IELTS Reading]
- 6 Mẫu Câu Tiếng Anh Trong We Don’t Talk Anymore
- Chiến Thuật Chinh Phục IELTS Writing Task 1
- Thuộc 18 Cách Chào Hỏi Bằng Tiếng Anh Này Để Tự Tin Giao Tiếp
- Học Tiếng Anh Qua Bài Hát – Hướng Dẫn Từ A-Z
We’re looking for someone who
- Be Excellent in English writing, and Vietnamese as well
- Loves writing, Loves reading, Loves language
- A problem solver with candid critical thinking/ logical thinking
- A good storyteller: you like creativity. You have good observation skills. You are self-aware and eager to learn.
- Be Empathetic: You can understand and share the feelings of others.
- Be Detail-oriented: You can focus on details and small changes.
- Has previous experiences in SEO, a plus, but don’t worry we will train you professionally.
What do we offer
- Great environment, where we care about your personal development as much as we care about the work.
- A great opportunity to enhance your English writing and editorial skills.
- Work in a small Agile team
- Make a real difference to real people
- An opportunity to build products that have the potential to change the way people study completely
- No-bullshit, data-driven and transparent environment
- Ground floor opportunity; your voice and feedback will shape the direction
- Well-equipped with workspace, computers, devices to work and research 24/24. Job location: The 3rd floor – Up Coworking Space, A17, Ta Quang Buu Street, Ha Noi
- Salary: competitive
- Healthy Lunch & Afternoon Tea-break for you to stay Fresh
- Team building: discovery travel to natural beauty spots
How to apply
If interested, kindly send an email with a cover letter and your CV to [email protected] (The email subject should be as follows: YOUR FULL NAME Content Writer).
For further questions, feel free to contact us via the email mentioned above. Many thanks!