eJOY is a young and enthusiastic startup. We are developing Ed-tech products which help language studying become a joyful journey. We are currently looking for an English Language Consultant who will help the team deliver the best knowledge to our community.
eJOY English is a multi-platform English learning app. It aims at providing English learning methods in a new and joyful way. Our team is young, energetic and love to share our knowledge.
🤓 What will you do
- Create, Edit & Proofread content relating to English learning. Publish content on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube
- Manage eJOY’s English Learners Community with online and offline activities to support learners with English studying.
- Consult English Learners with the most suitable study strategy via social community, email and phone.
- Set up and keep track of marketing metrics to measure learners’ performance
- Stay up-to-date with learning technology, consultancy and marketing tactics
- Work directly with manager on content marketing strategy
- Optimize content according to SEO best practices
🔎 We are looking for a team member who is/owns
– Strong written and verbal English communication skills (IELTS 7.0 or above)
– Excellent communication and persuasion skill
– Excellent problem solving skill
– Language & Culture Lover
– Creative and willing to learn new things
– Good work ethic
– Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented professional
🤩 What do we offer
- Great environment, where we care about your development as well as we care about the work.
- Work in a small Agile team always looking to self-improvement 🤝
- An opportunity to build products that change the way people study completely
- No-bullshit, data-driven and transparent environment
- Ground floor opportunity; your voice and feedback will shape direction 📢👂
- Well-equipped with workspace (Up Coworking Space – Hanoi, Vietnam), computers, devices to work and research 24/24
- Competitive salary 💵
- Healthy Lunch & Afternoon Tea-break for you to stay Fresh 🥗☕
- Team building: discovery travel to natural beauty spots; board games every Friday
How to apply
If you are interested in the job and eager to join our team, do not hesitate to send us your CV and Cover letter to [email protected] Email subject: Application for English Language Consultant
If you have any question, please leave your comment below. We will definitely check and answer you as soon as possible.