1. Look up words while watching videos
eJOY allows you to look up words while watching videos so that you can understand the video content. You can save new words to practice later.
- Tap on a word to lookup
- If you want to look up a phrase or a sentence, use your finger to drag all the phrases/sentences.
eJOY will provide you some information of the word/ phrases as follows
- (1) Pronunciation: Press on the speaker icon to hear the pronunciation of each word and each letter
- (2) Part of speech: Noun, verb, adjective…
- (3) Definition: There might be more than one definition for each word. Swipe left to see other definitions.
- (4) To see the English (EN) or mother tongue (VI) definition of the word/ phrase, swipe up or down the language switch button.
- (5) Wordbook: You can choose more than one wordbook to save this word/ phrase. If you want to deselect any wordbook, press on the wordbook again.
- (6) Add to: save your word to your chosen wordbooks.
2. Look up words with Global Translation
Global Translation allows you to look up new words while you’re playing games, on wordbooks screen as well as on the lookup screen.
- Look up words while playing games: Press on any words on the game screen to look up.
- Look up words in Wordbooks: Press on any words on the screen to look up.
- Look up words while watching a video: Tap on the word then choose the search icon to view the translation.