eJOY is a young and energetic technology startup endeavoring to develop edtech products that revolutionize language learning. Our mission is to make language learning journey become joyful.
We are looking for a Multimedia Communication Assistant to join our eJOY team.
- Manage eJOY’s multi social media channels, including Facebook, Youtube, Quora, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest …:
- Respond timely to users’ questions,
- Schedule everyday posts across media channels,
- Create, manage social online/ offline English events. Prepare event evaluation reports
- Create content of different formats: visual content, video, quiz, slideshare, ebook … to share across channels
- Study & Analyze competitors’ content strategies
- Prepare weekly report on key social media metrics
- Compose & schedule email marketing to English learners, subscribers
- Create different email marketing scenarios (campaigns)
- Reply sincerely to customers’ inquiries
- Prepare weekly report on key email marketing metrics
- Pro-actively develop relation with target global media;
- Prepare answers to media’s enquiries, interviews, presentations, to support Communication Manager on the matter;
- Follow up, analyze and improve the company’s media coverage, and public image;
- Anticipate, prevent, and solve difficult PR issues/ risk communication;
- Prepare marketing materials (press release, PR articles…).
- Prepare periodical report on each campaign. Evaluate the campaign’s effectiveness/ contribution to users growth
Corporate communication materials and channels
- Produce marketing presentations and promotional documents (contents, visual materials…);
- Be responsible for the making of corporate merchandises, from conception, designing to final production;
- Frequently review, maintain and update our corporate channels and contents (website, corporate videos, corporate photo library, corporate information on public channels…);
- Perform periodic check of the company’s brand reputation, and liaise with related stakeholders to improve its positioning and promote its positive perception. Able to use Social Monitoring tools (Google Alert).
- eJOY public channels include: App store listing (iTunes, Google Play, Chrome), website, social media channels
Junior, 0-1 year experience
- Trendy: you stay up-to-date with latest news, trend, and style
- Tech savvy: you are at the forefront of new technology, compared to your surroundings. You can quickly adapt to new tech and take great advantages of that.
- Authentic, thick-skinned: You are yourself. You can express your true feelings honestly with no fear. You are insensitive to criticism or insults.
- Empathetic: You can understand and share the feelings of other.
- Extrovert: You are friendly & outgoing. You are energized by being around other people rather than being alone.
- Have good sense of humour: You are a creative and positive thinker. You lead a healthy lifestyle (exercising, eating healthy) and make laughing your priority. You can make others laugh without hurting someone else’s feelings.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or a related discipline
- Excellent verbal, written, and public speaking communication skills in English. (IELTS 7+ or equivalent)
- Experiences in managing social media channels, especially experiences in Snapchat, Instagram is a plus
- Excellent critical & analytical thinking skill
- Basic understanding of common design tools (AI, PS, Sketch, Figma, Canva or equivalent)
- Experiences in organizing public events is a plus, otherwise candidate must be a well organizer & multitasker
- Working with the latest and most cool technology available in the industry. We focus on cutting-edge tools/languages like React-Native, ES6, AI, machine learning.
- Great environment, where we care about your development as well as we care about the work.
- Work in a small Agile team
- Make a real difference to real people
- An opportunity to build products that have potential to change the way people study completely
- No-bullshit, data-driven and transparent environment
- Ground floor opportunity; your voice and feedback will shape direction
- Well-equipped with work space, computers, devices to work and research 24/24
- Salary: $400 – $1000
- Healthy Lunch & Afternoon Tea-break for you to stay Fresh
- Team building: discovery travel to natural beauty spots
The 3rd floor , A17, Ta Quang Buu Street, Ha Noi
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Apply for Multimedia Communication Assistant
Contact point: 0983.514.709 ( Ms. Diep )