- A leisure activity to release stress
- What do you do when you face failure?
List of suggested questions
- an appointment with someone?
- mind if I ask how old are you?
- aren’t you supposed to be wearing glasses…?
- you’re like … or smt?
- what area are you trained in technology?
- what are you proficient in?
- what does ABC stand for?
List of suggested vocabulary
Learn these vocabularies from Epic English app.
- ups and downs
- face failure
- pick yourself up
- results in
- soothe your nerves
- rest your mind
- find calm
- in the company of woods
- such a great way
- create something beautiful
- a little wind
- make it look
- completely silent
- tiny little balance point
- a couple of minutes
- make a balance
- Even though: Even though a little wind can make it look like the sculpture never was there, I still think it’s such a great way to balance myself.
- Gerund as a subject: Being connected with nature will help you release stress.
- sculp ture
More listening (auto-generated subs)
- Listen to the following conversations,
- Identify the new words and expressions that you want to learn
- Compose your own sharing about how you get relaxed or what you do when you face failure