Are you confident when talking about your hometown? Is your vocabulary large enough to help you keep the conversation as long as you want? Do your homework with eJOY and fill out the check in form at the end of this article to find your online speaking partner.
Discussion questions for topic Hometown
- Where is your hometown?
- How often do you visit your hometown?
- What kind of place is it?
- What’s the most interesting part of your town/village?
- What kind of jobs do the people in your town/village do?
- Would you say it’s a good place to live? (Why?)
- Has your hometown changed much since you were a child?
- Is there good public transportation in your hometown?
- Do you think your hometown is a good place to bring up children?
The aforementioned questions are recommendations only, do not limit your imagination to those. Feel free to add your own and raise any question to your partner during the online meetup. To keep your conversation as long as 1 hour, you can print out or open the meetup guide on a new tab to help you follow through the topic.
Suggested videos for topic Hometown
To help you answer those questions, following is the list of English videos that you can practice with on eJOY app and web.
eJOY App/ Go web – Mobile & Laptop
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Hometown
- Talking About Your Hometown – Spoken English Lesson
Check in to find your speaking partner for topic Hometown
After completing your homework, write down your answer and do rehearsal before filling out the check-in form
. We’ll help you find your perfect speaking partner who has the same English level, same level of confidence, and same time slot with you. Don’t forget to open the meetup guide
when you start the online talk.
Check in to find your speaking partner