Besides adding words from videos on eJOY, you can also add new words from the external sources to the Wordbooks. It means that you can save any interesting words while reading newspapers or books to eJOY Wordbook to practice these words with eJOY games.
- Go to WordBank and choose any Wordbook
- Press on “+” at the bottom
- Select Add Word to add a new word
- Enter the word that you want to save
- Select the word’s definition by pressing “+” on the right side of each definition
- Tap Done on the top right of the screen to finish
And now you can start practicing this word with eJOY games.
Please watch this video below for more instructions.