Instead of learning new words online, now you can print your wordbook out with a table and flashcard form to learn. This is great for one who doesn’t want to spend too much time on electronic devices.
Follow these steps to help you print wordbook:
1. Go to eJOY eXtension and login to your account
2. On Game Center screen, click “Dashboard”
3. Open a wordbook
4. Select “Print wordbook”
5. Choose a layout and customize it. As you select options, the preview will update
6. Click “Open PDF” to preview the printing file within your browser. It will look exactly like the preview
7. Select File and then Print in your browser
Note: If your printer doesn’t support automatic duplex printing, you can use manual duplex printing, or you can print the odd and even pages separately. Watch this video for instructions about printing flash cards.