eJOY Learning is an Edtech startup with 1 million users all over the world. Every week, nearly 450,000 users are using our app and extension to explore authentic English content from Youtube, Netflix, Coursera to improve English skills, broaden their knowledge, and advance their profession growth at the same time.
We are looking for a CMO co-founder who fills in our very essential marketing head position, and who teaches us “how” and together with us build the leading Edtech startup in nurturing lifelong learning.
If you feel good vibes when you read our brief below, please look for the full JD below the brief and contact me, Diep, CEO and co-founder of eJOY.
We build and grow eJOY with the belief that each of us was born with a lifelong learning spirit. We want to create products that make learning accessible, fun, and meaningful, that make every one eager to learn AGAIN.
We have so many inspiring stories from our learners to tell. We helped Viet Hoang Tran achieve the required English score to get accepted to the Fulbright scholarship. One of our learners got back her passion for English learning and that granted her access to an account job in a Korean company, which then doubled her salary. We also have a student who started his English learning journey at zero with eJOY as his companion, and now he has become an English teacher with the lifelong learning spirit.
We wish to have you join our team to plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love. To be prepared for the long journey ahead with us, please equip yourself with these:
- A healthy lifestyle
- A growth mindset
- A passion for education, share our mission: nurture lifelong learning
- Empathy, intrapersonal skills, and interpersonal skills
- Writing skills, good aesthetic sense, and good taste in music
- Experience in global marketing & expertise in local market
- Data driven mindset, critical thinking skills
- Business strategic view and ability to see the big picture
- Computer literacy / tech geek
- Sustainable mojo: sustainable marketing, sustainable living
- Devise a feasible and sustainable marketing plan with clear OKR/ KPIs to grow eJOY to become the leading Edtech startup in nurturing lifelong learning in Vietnam
- Be responsible for marketing plan to expand to global markets, including Japan, China, Turkey, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and more;
- Manage daily performance of marketing campaigns to make sure they are in line with business growth plan and eJOY mission;
- Monitor the latest trends in marketing, education, and technology;
- Liaise with other teams to create a unified approach to customer service, distribution, product development to solve learners’ problems / or meet market demand;
- Plan, build, and organize a highly efficient marketing team;
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships;
- Pitch eJOY business to investors.
- Healthy and sustainable lifestyle,
- Growth mindset
- Passion for education, share our mission: nurture lifelong learning
- Empathetic, good at interpersonal skills ,
- Good at intrapersonal skills
- Tech geek or good at computer literacy
- Data driven and critical thinking
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Big picture thinking
- Good at writing
- Good aesthetic sense (minimalism is preferred)
- Good taste in music
- Experience in global market & expertise in local market
- Solid background of marketing and business development
- Solid understanding of market research, data analytics, and different marketing channels (both digital and non-digital)
- Great environment, where we care about your development and the society’s development as well as we care about the work.
- Work in a small Agile team always looking to self-improvement, lifelong learning, and sustainability
- An opportunity to build a business that nurtures lifelong learning with local and global advisors across various domains, including marketing, education, and technology.
- No-bullshit, data-driven and transparent environment
- Competitive salary with share options
- Healthy Lunch & Afternoon Tea-break for you to stay Fresh
- Team building: discovery travel to natural beauty spots
Contact point: Please DM me for further discussion. The hiring process is very straight to the point, opening and we welcome any constructive feedback from you.
Diep – CEO, Co-founder – [email protected] // fb.com/diepvic // linkedin.com/in/diepvic // +84983514709 (Whatsapp, Telegram, Zalo)